Spending Shabbat in Panama City is a wonderful experience.
As Panama continues to open up from their Covid restrictions, so too will the limitations on attending weekday and Shabbat services at the local shuls.
Shabbat Candle Lighting & Havdala Times
There are four Orthodox shuls located in the Panama City area.
1. Sinagoga Shevet Ahim - Bella Vista (Sefaradi)
2. Sinagoga Ahavat Sion & Ateret Yosef- Punta Paitilla (Sefaradi)
3. Sinagoga Beth El - Punta Paitilla (Ashknaz)
4. Sinagoga Bet Max Ve Sarah - Punta Pacifica (Sefaradi)
5. Chabad Panama - Rabbi Mendi Karniel - email@example.com.
Outside of Panama City there are shuls in the beach areas of Coronado and Santa Clara
1. Sinagoga Heijal Shlomo - Coronado (Sefaradi)
2. Sinagoga Mishkan Moshe - Santa Clara (Sefaradi)
3. Chabad of Boquete - firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Chabad of Bocas del Toro - email@example.com
Both Chabad locations should be contacted directly to get information on Shabbat davening and arranging Shabbat meals.
Be sure that prior to arriving in Panama you complete the Visitor's Registration Form that is required for security approval in order to be admitted into these synagogues. You will be contacted directly by the security team once your information is reviewed. Make sure to select Go Kosher Panama as the "Kosher Tour" in the form
There are many hotels that are within walking distance of all of the synagogues. A few of them are listed in the Panama City sections of our Hotels page.
* Sinagoga Beth El offers Shabbat Lunch. Contact Miriam @ WhatsApp: +507 6867-2929 for reservations. Reservations must be made no later than 10:00AM on Thursday prior to the Shabbat.
* Chabad House Panama hosts meals on Friday night and Shabbat day. Pre-registration is required to reserve your space for either one of the meals or for both of them. Click here to register for the Shabbat meals.
Panama City Eruv
Chabad of Panama City - Shabbat Menu
Club Hebreo - Shabbat Menu
Deli K Restaurant & Catering - www.delimarket.net
Hip by Vitagreen - Gluten Free/Vegan
Fonda Mi Reinita
Pita Plus - Shabbat Menu
(See the Food page for the contact information)
Flowers for Shabbat & Chagim
Unique & Beautiful Flower Boxes
WhatsApp: +507 6671-5354 / +507 6618-6521