Spending Shabbat in Panama City is a wonderful experience.
As Panama continues to open up from their Covid restrictions, so too will the limitations on attending weekday and Shabbat services at the local shuls.
There are four Orthodox shuls located in the Panama City area.
1. Sinagoga Shevet Ahim - Bella Vista (Sefaradi)
2. Sinagoga Ahavat Sion & Ateret Yosef- Punta Paitilla (Sefaradi)
3. Sinagoga Beth El - Punta Paitilla (Ashknaz)
4. Sinagoga Bet Max Ve Sarah - Punta Pacifica (Sefaradi)
5. Chabad Center of Panama City - Rabbi Pinchas Cohen - email@example.com
Outside of Panama City there are shuls in the beach areas of Coronado and Santa Clara
1. Sinagoga Heijal Shlomo - Coronado (Sefaradi)
2. Sinagoga Mishkan Moshe - Santa Clara (Sefaradi)
3. Chabad of Boquete - firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Chabad of Bocas del Toro - email@example.com
Both Chabad locations should be contacted directly to get information on Shabbat davening and arranging Shabbat meals.
Be sure that prior to arriving in Panama you complete the Visitor's Registration Form that is required for security approval in order to be admitted into these synagogues. You will be contacted directly by the security team once your information is reviewed.
There are many hotels that are within walking distance of all of the synagogues. A few of them are listed in the Panama City sections of our Hotels page.
Chabad House Panama hosts meals on Friday night and Shabbat day. Pre-registration is required to reserve your space for either one of the meals or for both of them. Click here to register for the Shabbat meals.
Club Hebreo - Shabbat Menu
Deli K Restaurant & Catering
Fonda Mi Reinita - Shabbat Box
Food 2 Go
(check the Food page for the contact information)
Flowers for Shabbat & Chagim
Unique & Beautiful Flower Boxes
WhatsApp: +507 6671-5354 / +507 6618-6521